Monthly Board Meeting
February 12, 2004. Police Station
Present: Board members: Douglas Love (Chair), Mary Camp, Ed James, &
=== PRELIMINARIES ===
The meeting was called to order at 7:12 PM
The agenda was approved unanimously.
The minutes of the January (8th) meeting were approved unanimously.
=== Monthly Reports ===
Vice President report (Mary Camp)
- The next class will be 2/26(Thu); it will be on Web mail.
Directors Report (Ed James)
- Agenda done and provided
- The Board expressed satisfaction with the "News Review" letter. However, Ed
noted that it got no volunteers
- There is no progress with New Deal Cafe on Wi-Fi.
Directors Report (Alexander Barnes)
- As part of the ongoing member-priority survey Alexander reported on another potential
e-mail-only customer saving an account that might otherwise be lost to DSL.
=== OLD BUSINESS ===
- Doug Love reported that this is moving along. The financial forms are well underway. He
hopes to have them submitted by the next meeting.
- The Audit Committee met as scheduled on 2/03(Tue); Gil was the only one there.
- Mary Camp reported receiving the spare light bulb for the projector for $308.
Voice Mail Roster: Dont forget to check out GIAC@greenbelt.com !!!
- Feb. 15 - Feb. 21 Leonie Penney
- Feb. 22 - Feb. 28 Alexander Barnes
- Feb. 29 - Mar 06 Mary Camp
- Mar. 07 - Mar. 13 Douglas Love
- Mar. 14 - Mar. 20 Neil McLeod
- Mar. 21 - Mar. 27 Ed James
The meeting adjourned at 7:50pm