GIAC Monthly Board Meeting - September 4, 1997
Conference Room, Greenbelt Police Station
M E E T I N G M I N U T E S
The meeting was held in the Greenbelt Police Department conference room. Nancy
Revis, President, presided over the meeting. The meeting began at 7 p.m.
Board Members present: Anne Anderson (late arrival) , Matt Elliott , Doug Love,
Chris Morris, Neil McLeod, Nancy Revis
Others present: Ralph Bram, Ranie Crompton, Tom Crompton, Bill Dupree, Honore
Francois, David Hunt, Ed James, Dan Macy, Patty Merryman, Melissa M. Moriell,
Claude Revis, Tom Simon, David Stern, Dorian Winterfeld
- Nancy Revis led a discusion regarding the Labor Day Festival and Parade.
- There was additional discussion regarding the class content and length. It
appears that some classes are not meeting the needs of the attendees.
- Matt Elliott led a discussion regarding continuing ISP problems, notably
- Nancy led a discussion on the need for additional volunteers to assist Neil.
Tom Simon and Tom Crompton volunteered their services in the troubleshooting
and installations for new GIAC members.
- Further discussions centered on the upgrade of the Greenbelt.com site.
- Chris led a discussion regarding the future status of GIAC as a nonprofit
entity. Chris will do some research and report back on the feasibility of
- Dan Macy expressed his ideas for promoting Greenbelt.com. Other discussions
highlighted the need for a coordinator to handle this task.
- Nancy led a discussion regarding the content of future classes. Possible
topics include plug-ins and email.
Recording Secretary Unknown
[CLOSE WINDOW TO GO BACK]