Greenbelt Internet Access Cooperative
Special Board Meeting – January 17, 1998
Nancy’s Breakfast Bar
M E E T I N G M I N U T E S
DIRECTORS: Tom Crompton, Bill Dupree, Jim Heagy, Doug Love, Neil McLeod, Nancy Revis (Absent: Anne Anderson, Clement Lau, Chris Morris)
MEMBERS: Dorian Winterfeld
=== ISP TRANSITION ===
1. This Special Board Meeting to finalize service rate changes and plan the ISP transition was a follow-up to the regular Monthly Board Meeting on January 8, 1998.
2. Service Rates
· The figures below summarize the pricing structure ultimately agreed upon for GIAC Member service accounts at SigmaNet. See also the Service Rate Schedule on the GIAC Website.
3. Transition Team
· A transition team was formed to help Members change their service to the SigmaNet servers. Members of the transition team are: Tom Crompton, Bill Dupree, Jim Heagy, Doug Love, Neil McLeod, Nancy Revis, and Dorian Winterfeld. It is anticipated that each team member will help a small group of members whose hardware/software settings are most familiar to them, e.g., Mac, Win31, Win95, etc.
4. Scheduled Meetings
· The next regular meeting will be held at 7:00pm on Thursday, February 5, in the conference room at the Greenbelt Police Station.
- 01/__/98 Posted by Jim Heagy
- 05/15/00 Edited by Neil McLeod
- 09/01/05 Reformatted by Neil McLeod