Survey for Greenbelt Area Readers
We are trying to determine the future of the Greenbelt Hometown Pages and would appreciate it if Greenbelt area readers would fill out this short survey. All survey replies will be kept confidential; unless you wish to do so, you need not give us your name. If you are reading this through a Windows-based browser, you can copy and paste the survey onto your response (in most programs, hit Control-A to copy the entire page). Otherwise, just number your responses. Please send the survey replies to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Greenbelt Interfaith News, P.O. Box 162, Greenbelt, Maryland 20770.
Thank you for taking the time to help us.
1. Which version of Greenbelt Interfaith News do you read?
2. How often do you read the magazine?
3. Which Greenbelt Hometown sections do you read or consult? (List
all that apply.)
4. Where do you live?
5. What is your faith or denomination?
6. If you belong to a local house of worship, what is its name?
7. If you have any comments or suggestions, we would love to hear from you.
© 1998 Heather Elizabeth Peterson